Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Another example of how to pick career using charts

This is a chart of a person who asked me which would be the best career path for her. The exact questions from the email were:

I am keen to know about financial status in the coming years..for me and my husband.
Service vs. business?
Staying in India Vs. moving abroad?
Guidance towards what career path to take... Continue with existing career or explore new avenues?
Also if any precautions required to be taken towards health?

(I have made the one statement bold, because this is the question I am answering here. But I have answered other questions in detail in my email reply to the client)



The native is in her Moon Dasha and wants to know what is the most suited career path. For this we will analyse the various Dashas that are yet to elapse and figure out what is the best career path for her.

Ongoing Dasha is Moon, followed by Mars, then Rahu, then Jupiter till October 2065. The significators of the lords of these dashas are:

Mo (10/2024)
Mo 5, 1; Ke 5
Ke 5
Mo 5, 1; Ke 5
Ma 11, 5 10; Ju 4, 6 9
Sa 3, 7 8; Ma 11, 5 10
Ju 4, 6 9; Sa 3 7 8
Ve* 1 4 11

Ma (10/2031)
Ma 11, 5 10; Ju 4, 6 9

Ra (10/2049)
Ra 11
Mo 5, 1; Ke 5
Ma 11, 5 10; Ju 4, 6 9
Sa 3, 7 8; Ma 11, 5 10
Ju 4, 6 9; Sa 3 7 8
Ve* 1 4 11
Ma 11, 5 10; Ju 4, 6 9
Me  3 12; Ke 5
Ma 11, 5 10

Ju (10/2065) 
Ju 4, 6 9; Sa 3 7 8

One can easily see that the planets Jupiter 4 6 9 and Mars 5 10 11 are most regularly represented. However Jupiter is more prominently represented even between the two.

Jupiter is the karaka for new technology. "Navanirmiti" as Shri Shahasane puts it.

Now lets look at what houses say,
4 - house, vehicle, education, mother, furniture.
9 - long journey, higher education, father, guru

4th and 9th house are the houses for education. Jupiter is also the 'guru' of the planetary cabinet. So Guru + innovation + 4th (basic education) + 9th (higher education), led me to believe that the native would be best suited for some sort of innovative teaching process.  So some innovative/ new type of teaching would be best suited for the native.

So I suggested an "innovative teaching field" for the native as a good fit with her personality. In addition I suggested two more fields (because people don't accept a single, direct answer):

a) Something innovative related to the teaching/ education sector
b) Health sector, it could mean counselling, teaching yoga, gym, Reiki etc
c) Creative field: House/ car Interiors, anything to do with beauty and art

But added: "Hence I have highlighted the education/ teaching field in the list above. You can consider taking employment also in a similar company as an alternative to business. Health sector as mentioned above is also suitable, but I would subordinate that to education"
'
Had also mentioned:  "I would suggest focus on a business that requires more of your brain and personality than of your capital"

In response the native said, "I am keen to be a life coach". As readers can make out, what the native wants to do fits in perfectly with what I suggested. It would have been better if this question was asked directly ie "will working as a life coach be suitable for me"?. Would have saved me time and I could have seen more details about that specific person. But what to do, whether it is the vagueness of thought or some need to keep testing me, the native lost a good chance to get a deeper answer. I spent time evaluating multiple professions instead of spending time in finding out nuts and bolts  of a specific question.

My pranaams to Shri KSK ji and to Suresh Shahasane from whose books I learned a system that gives such specific answers.

Jai Bhairavi Devi!

No comments:

Post a Comment